Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Come to Marlboro Country

For some reason, I always considered Gwyneth Paltrow to be mildly intelligent. Maybe it was the pretentious attitude I picked up on, but clearly I was mislead. In an interview with Elle magazine (U.K.), Paltrow talks excitedly of one day returning to her smoking habit,
"The last cigarette I smoked was the day I found out I as pregnant with Apple," she says. "I'm so pissed off it gives you cancer. But then, once you have children, if you've witnessed a death like I did with my father, you just can't. But I've decided that when I'm about 70 I'm going to start smoking again. Why not? I can't wait!"

1 comment:

Thom Yorke´s Bad Eye said...

I am pretty sure the majority of celebrities are morons (except for Geena "MENSA" Davis). I think you cannot be a smart person and be an super star.