Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Well, It's Time To Be Clear About Who I Am.

Dear Interweb, welcome to my blog! You are now reading cyber space fabulosity. Please enjoy musings on my current hobbies including (but clearly not limited to): crying at weddings, choosing my favorite child on 'Jon & Kate Plus 8,' politics and my political boyfriend, coveting all MKA fashion-related items, quarter life crises, waving at dogs, eating sour candy, love-hating Christina Aguilera's new look, Jinger fan club, and, now, blogging. Yes We Can!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Y'all!!! Now that I know your address in the blogosphere (cause who needs phones and springhill road when you've got interwebs) maybe we can finally get to know each other.

My love for you is like an unending box o sour candy...enduring, and um, strawberry flavored?

Come visit my piece of crazytown anytime you like.

Y'all